Cambridge Car Club members get involved in motor sport in several ways;
- We organise our own events such as the Trial, AutoSolo and Classic Car Run. This gives an excellent opportunity to ‘dip your toe in the water’ of competing in or helping to run a motor sport event.
- National Circuit Rally – Cambridge Car Club provides members who undertake key roles in jointly organised AMSC promoted round of the National Circuit Rally Championship at Snetterton circuit.
- This year club members are working with members of other local clubs running an AMSC promoted Stage Rally at Wethersfield – This event is a round of the Regional Rally Championship.
- We help out on events organised by other clubs.
Most commonly this is marshalling on stage rallies, where rally cars compete against the clock on private ground.
- We run time controls and marshal on Great Britain’s round of the World Rally Championship in Wales each year and on a number of more local club rallies including the closed public road Rally held around Clacton on Sea, Essex.
- Several of our members compete in Rally Championships, AutoSolos and Car Trials series.
We have a number of more social occasions each year including a trip to the Le Mans 24hr race, a club barbecue on British Grand Prix day and an annual dinner.
Find out more about our activities by clicking on the drop-down list from the menu bar above.